i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Can you tell me how to be expert in English?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

Can you tell me how to be expert in English? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Can you tell me how to be expert in English?   Can you tell me how to be expert in English? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Learning language well requires being as active as possible and making the learning as fun for oneself as possible. Taking lessons is always important, but equally important are these:
1) Listen/watch: Keep listening to internet radio stations like BBC, watch TV shows in English (use only subtitles, NOT voice dubbing in case you are not a native English speaker!), etc.
2) Write/communicate: Try to find discussion forums from the web about things that you find interesting and FUN (music/various artists, hobbies, etc.) and start communicating there with other people using only English. Start using instant messaging systems in case you find some new friends or start emailing them. Please do NOT be afraid of making mistakes or hesitating, because even native speakers do make mistakes and do hesitate at times! The more you enjoy communicating, the better!
3) Buy yourself a proper dictionary, and each time when you see a strange word that you do not understand, look it up. Putting words into their CONTEXT is one of the best ways to broaden one's vocabulary and grammar knowledge, the more you read and write the better. Memorising is NOT the best way to go with learning vocabulary, grammar or any other language areas! For idioms, you should buy an all-English dictionary which explains the words in English and shows you examples of how to use the words.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
4EN_Pattira052
ครูชำนาญการ
4EN_Pattira052

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can you tell me how to be expert in English?   Can you tell me how to be expert in English? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:17 pm

This is my tips,
At first, I watched movies in English with Thai subtitles. You know I want to start from the simple. And you know, sometimes the translation is wrong and it annoyed me a lot so I changed to watch it with English subtitles. I always jot the words that I haven't known down on my paper and find the definitions from dictionary. It also helps me with my vocabularies. It takes time for awhile for me to understand. And yeah now I think my English is a bit better. I think It suits me because I love to watch movies. XD And I think this tip can improve your English as well.
Oh! one more thing; do it when you feel to do because if you do it with conditions it's not going to work. Smile

Pattira 052 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Peerapat028
นิสิตฝึกสอน
Peerapat028

จำนวนข้อความ : 50
ที่อยู่ : 이경섭's Heart

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can you tell me how to be expert in English?   Can you tell me how to be expert in English? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 7:13 am

-Study grammar
-Go for scholarships
-Do TOEFL
-Go & Study abroad

This is the perfect way!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Donruetai054
ครูผู้ช่วย
Donruetai054

จำนวนข้อความ : 116

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Can you tell me how to be expert in English?   Can you tell me how to be expert in English? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Since your reading newspapers,watching movies etc you should be good in grammar
and try to talk with your friends or strangers or neighbors.

Donruetai 054 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Can you tell me how to be expert in English?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: