i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph?   What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:22 am

First,Choose Your Words Carefully Word choice and the overall language of the paragraph is important. Not only should the words flow smoothly from one to the other, so the sentences and paragraphs transition effectively, but the words should also be descriptive and relevant to the time period in which you are writing about. When it comes to selecting the appropriate words to use, think about the characters who are speaking and the time frame that the paragraph is taking place in order to make the paragraphs as realistic as possible.

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Arisa046
ครูชำนาญการ
Arisa046

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph?   What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:11 am

As you set out to write a narrative paragraph, you might be wondering how to make yours stand out and distinguish it from other narrative pieces. Since a narrative paragraph is a paragraph that describes a story, it is important for you to consider various storytelling elements as you work on the individual paragraph. Incorporating special tips into your narrative paragraphs can help you compose a piece of work that is effective and entertaining.

Arisa 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sirorat042
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sirorat042

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph?   What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:36 pm

The term “narrative” can refer to a type of essay, a short story or novel. When you work with narrative writing, the introductory paragraph of your work can have an important impact on your reader. Understanding the components of the first paragraph, as well as in narrative writing in general, will help you create an effective opening to your story. In a narrative, you have a theme or purpose that runs through your story. With a short story or novel, the theme is not stated directly. Instead, your characters, setting and plot help develop the theme throughout the story. When you begin a narrative essay, you should know the purpose of your story and create a thesis statement in the first paragraph. Typically, you place your thesis as the last or next to last sentence in the introduction.

Sirorat 4EN 042

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
BiewWatcharee
ครูผู้ช่วย
BiewWatcharee

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph?   What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 pm

For me, I think we can practice writing by being a good reader first.
We will know the concept of each writing steps and writer's techniques also.
I hate writing, yeah! That's it...

- Watcharee 4EN 053 -
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What are some tips on good writing narrative paragraph?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1