i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What is the effect when you stress?

Go down 
+3
Arisa046
kanokwanRC_006
Khwanrudee001_4EN
7 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

What is the effect when you stress? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 am

Stress affects us all in different ways, not all of which are negative. When stress levels get too intense, however, there are some stress symptoms that many people experience. For example, headaches, irritability and ‘fuzzy thinking’ can all be symptoms that you’re under too much stress. While not everybody who’s under stress will experience these specific symptoms, many will. To further explore your own stress symptoms and find effective ways to eliminate them.

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kanokwanRC_006
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
kanokwanRC_006

จำนวนข้อความ : 172

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:36 am

Stress affects most people in some way. Acute (sudden or short-term) stress
leads to rapid changes throughout the body. Almost all body systems (the heart
and blood vessels, immune system, lungs, digestive system, sensory organs, and
brain) gear up to meet perceived danger. research is showing that lifestyle changes
and stress-reduction techniques can help people manage stress.

Kanokwan 006 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Arisa046
ครูชำนาญการ
Arisa046

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:56 am

Stress is your body’s response to changes in your life. Because life involves constant change (ranging from changing locations from home to work each morning to adapting to major life changes like marriage, divorce, or death of a loved one), there is no avoiding stress. This is why our goal isn’t to eliminate all stress, but to eliminate unnecessary stress, and effectively manage the rest.

Arisa 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
attachai045
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
attachai045

จำนวนข้อความ : 209
ที่อยู่ : Metha Residence II

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:26 pm

There are many bad effects for your health if you keep stressful!
Minor stress can have an impact. You might get a stomach-ache before you have to give
a presentation, for example. More major acute stress, whether caused by a fight with your spouse or an event like an earthquake or terrorist attack, can have an even bigger impact.
When you experience stress, all manner of physiological changes occur to get you in top physical shape to fight or run. Unfortunately, if you don't calm yourself down relatively quickly, you could remain in this altered state for too long, and it could take a toll on your health. Practicing stress relievers like breathing exercises and meditation can calm you down quickly, returning your body to normal. Read more on how to calm down quickly.

Attachai

045 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
BiewWatcharee
ครูผู้ช่วย
BiewWatcharee

จำนวนข้อความ : 101

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:11 am

When I felt stress I usually get bored and don't do anything.
Then I will try to listening any good songs that can cheer me up!

- Watcharee 4EN 053 -
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:35 pm

When I feel stress, I cannot do anything good because I will have a headaches. Moreover, I know that when I feel stress, it can make me have the high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Niramon026
ครูชำนาญการ
Niramon026

จำนวนข้อความ : 155

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What is the effect when you stress?   What is the effect when you stress? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Stress is the body's reaction to any change that requires an adjustment or response. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses. Stress is a normal part of life. Many events that happen to you and around you -- and many things that you do yourself -- put stress on your body. You can experience stress from your environment, your body, and your thoughts. The human body is designed to experience stress and react to it. Stress can be positive, keeping us alert and ready to avoid danger. Stress becomes negative when a person faces continuous challenges without relief or relaxation between challenges. As a result, the person becomes overworked and stress-related tension builds.

Niramon Samorn 4EN 026
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What is the effect when you stress?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1