i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ?

Go down 
4 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ?   Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:39 am

Yes, I like to eat almonds but I think it very expensive for me but I like it.There are many benefits of eating almonds that I fond in website like this,Reduced heath disease risk.Almonds are among the many nuts that contain large quantities of mono- and polyunsaturated fats. These fats are helpful in reducing your heart disease risk if you eat them to replace saturated or trans fats because they help reduce "bad" cholesterol levels and reduce plaque buildup in your arteries. Another heart-healthy perk of eating almonds is that they contain about 10 to 20 percent of your daily magnesium needs; being too low in magnesium can increase your blood pressure and contribute to heart attacks.

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Arisa046
ครูชำนาญการ
Arisa046

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ?   Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 am

Yes, I do like eating almonds, especially almonds with chocolate. ><''
It's so yummy and also be my dessert.
I used to read about benefit of almonds on the internet.
They told me that almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber, and are associated with a number of health benefits. Just a handful of almonds, approximately one ounce, contains one-eighth of our necessary daily protein.

Arisa 046 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Sirorat042
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Sirorat042

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ?   Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Yes, I do like eating almonds. Almonds are one of the most nutritious nuts around. They are dense in vitamins and minerals that help keep your body healthy. In addition to providing a hefty dose of protein and fiber, almonds also contain the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6. They also contain vitamin E, zinc, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium. While almonds do have fat in them, but it is monosaturated fat, which is the type that is great for your heart.

Sirorat 4EN 042
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ?   Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Yes, I like almonds. And I have just known that almonds are rich in protein and fiber, which help me stay satiated longer. They also contain magnesium, a mineral that helps my body regulate its blood sugar. Almonds contain about 9 calories per gram, I may end up eating too many calories and counteracting the benefits if I eat more than about a daily handful of almonds.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Do you like Almonds ? What are the benefit of eating Almonds ?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: