i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

How do you think about Plastic Surgery?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Jiraphon 049 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
Jiraphon 049 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 135

How do you think about Plastic Surgery? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How do you think about Plastic Surgery?   How do you think about Plastic Surgery? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:45 am

I think it’s a way to change your look. Most people get plastic surgery because they have low self-esteem and are too concerned about what people think about them. But after these people get plastic surgery it can make you feel more confident about yourself, and perhaps happier. I have a friend who get a plastic surgery, I think she look better than before. If I have money I will get some…haha..
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
sunisa
ครูผู้ช่วย
sunisa

จำนวนข้อความ : 103
ที่อยู่ : 17 January ,1992

How do you think about Plastic Surgery? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How do you think about Plastic Surgery?   How do you think about Plastic Surgery? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 am

While plastic surgery certainly has many advantages, there are many disadvantages that you must consider as well before deciding to have a procedure done. All types of surgery have risks and it is important that you ask yourself if the rewards will outweigh the risks. There is always a risk when you are placed under general anaesthesia and there is also the risk of post-operative infection. Then of course there is the possibility that you will be unhappy with the way the procedure makes you look. Because of these important factors it’s very important that you carefully consider all options before electing to have plastic surgery.

Sunisa
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How do you think about Plastic Surgery?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1