i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Does Rubbish Have Value?

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Nutthida020
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nutthida020

จำนวนข้อความ : 109

Does Rubbish Have Value? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Does Rubbish Have Value?   Does Rubbish Have Value? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:48 am

Rubbish can be seen as something that is worthless, that needs to be thrown away because nobody wants it, as it has no value; the notion of ‘value’ can take on different senses. The value we put on rubbish is affected by a number of social factors, such as affluence and household income and it can provide us with some insights into how much society has changed and continues to change and whether rubbish holds any value at all in the current climate. To most people in the developed world, household waste is worthless and that's why we throw it away in such abundance, but for anyone who has been to a waste or recycling facility in the under developed countries then value is an ambiguous concept as waste becomes a valuable commodity.

Nutthida 4EN 020
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
4EN_Pattira052
ครูชำนาญการ
4EN_Pattira052

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

Does Rubbish Have Value? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Does Rubbish Have Value?   Does Rubbish Have Value? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Yes, they do.
I used to keep the empty bottles of water and sold them.
And those gave me a lot of money for my snacks.

Pattira052 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Does Rubbish Have Value?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
i am kru english2013 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: