i am kru english2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am kru english2013

English Education Mahasarakham University Mahasarakham Thailand

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

What do you think about watching TV ?

Go down 
+2
Janjira_013
Khwanrudee001_4EN
6 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Khwanrudee001_4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Khwanrudee001_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 190
ที่อยู่ : karakade dorm, Old campus

What do you think about watching TV ? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: What do you think about watching TV ?   What do you think about watching TV ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 am

In my opinion, watching is the useful recreational activity for everybody, not except children. Watching television is beneficial in many respects. FirstlyThe first benefit can be mentioned is that we can learn more explore more about different people and places. People get only limited opportunity to travel and explore World, due to their involvements, which is required to live a life. The fact is that most people are limited in the amount of travel they can do. Moreover, TV help us to even explore those different parts of the World, where we can't even imagine that we would have visited.
Secondly, TV is one of the most ways to relieve stress. People who work in stressful situations environment need some sort of relaxation in their life, for which comedy shows are helpful and eventually makes person out of stress for at least some time.
I believe that watching TV can bring us many benefits if we have control on ourselves. Watching by the right way is also a civilized way of live and we know we are civilized people.

Khwanrudee Boonpan 001 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Janjira_013
ครูชำนาญการ
Janjira_013

จำนวนข้อความ : 152

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about watching TV ?   What do you think about watching TV ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 am

I think watching TV contains the following benefits:
1.In this busy life, television can be the easiest source of entertainment.
2.By watching news channel, we get updated with the things going around the world.
3.Channels, like Discovery, gives information about Wild life.
4.Watching quiz shows can increase our knowledge.
5.By watching recipe channel, we can learn many recipes.
6.Various reality shows ( like singing, dancing, acting) can motivate people, who are interested in that field.

Miss Janjira Janpho 013 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
PangpaGim 4EN 063
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
PangpaGim 4EN 063

จำนวนข้อความ : 160

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about watching TV ?   What do you think about watching TV ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 am

Watching televisions is one of the most popular hobbies for students nowadays.
But some peoples said that television is not important modern inventions for students.
But most students have the opinion that the television is important and needed.
In reality, television, which gives us many benefits, is very important for our daily life.
We need television not only for entertaining us but also for increasing our feeling of humanity
to other people and for giving us many knowledge or information of our world. For one thing,
by watching television, it can entertain us when we get stressful after doing our daily activities.

Pang 4EN 063
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Pattira031_4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
Pattira031_4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 120

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about watching TV ?   What do you think about watching TV ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 pm

For me, television can be the easiest source of entertainment. By watching news channel, we get updated with the things going around the world. And various reality shows ( like singing, dancing, acting) can motivate people, who are interested in that field.

Pattira031_4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kamonwan048
ครูชำนาญการ
Kamonwan048

จำนวนข้อความ : 150

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about watching TV ?   What do you think about watching TV ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:00 am

I think there are disadvantages and advantages of watching TV.
TV give knowledge for people and it can destroy people too.
so, we should to aware and choose the benefit of it.

Kamonwan 048 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Tharinee046
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
Tharinee046

จำนวนข้อความ : 161

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: What do you think about watching TV ?   What do you think about watching TV ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:30 pm

In my opinion, watching TV is good because it's up-to-date.
We can know anything fast easily by just watching and listening to it.
We can stay at home watching it together with everyone in the family.
The television programs are also various. There is cartoon for kids,
news for father, cooking for mother, drama for sister, and sport for brother, etc.
It's easy to gain knowledge or watch for relaxing from television.

Tharinee 046 3EN

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

What do you think about watching TV ?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1